Imperial Yeast aims to achieve the best possible customer and technical support in the industry, whether you are a homebrewer that makes 5 gallons a year or a professional brewer making 50,000 BBLs a year, feel free to give us a shout anytime.
If you're having trouble finding what you're looking for or have questions not answered here, please get in touch with us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
How to open and pitch home brew yeast pouches.
The best way to open and pitch the Imperial Organic Yeast Pitch Right home brew pouches.
Store refrigerated until ready to pitch.
Shake and knead pouch to homogenize slurry.
Sanitize the sealed pouch.
Open and pitch entire contents into the well-aerated wort.
Home Brewer Educational Video Series
Subscribe to Imperial's YouTube Channel to see more videos and receive noitifciations when we post new content!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why Do You Recommend Pitching Cold? [0:26 - 1:18]
2. My Pouch Is Inflated, Is My Yeast Ok? [1:19 - 1:57]
3. What If My Yeast Is Frozen? [1:58 - 2:24]
4. What If My Yeast Expires? [2:25 - 3:12]
Find answers to more of your questions on our Yeast Resource FAQ page
Basic Home Brewing Terminology
Learn the Terms
1. Attenuation [0:25 - 1:39]
2. Flocculation [1:40 - 2:35]
3. Alcohol Tolerance [2:36 - 3:32]
4. Temperature [3:33 - 4:47]
Your first time pitching Imperial is exciting! We’ll provide you with the tools and skills needed to Pitch Right!